Monday, July 13, 2009

...Cousins...

Kristeen was in town this weekend with Brylee so we got all the cousins together for the first time since little Samuel was born. Needless to say dinner at Bjorg's is getting more crazy every week! It was fun to see them all together. Brylee (left) Layna (right).. they are about a month apart, Brylee being older.

Who's going to get who first?

Ava is the best older cousin too...you can tell she likes her little girl cousins a lot. Even Madalyn has grown quite attached to her. We left that night with a kicking and screaming Madalyn because she didn't want to leave Ava. So sad! :(


All the girls!


The three little ones

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I love that Madalyn loves Ava so much! Sorry, but I can't help but laugh when she is screaming for Ava. It is too cute!

Linda said...

Hey Lisa, not sure what your email address is, but I am going to be in Utah 8/29-9/7, and I'd love to see you! My email is linda.abegg@gmail.com.

Blake and Meg said...

So how is life with two kiddos? I'm a little worried about the arrival of our little boy... I don't know how to take care of a boy!